Sewing Woven or printed labels are the the best way to brand your garment and making sure the label stays on the garment but if that’s not the option Heat transfer labels may be the solution. These Labels have been gaining popularity for a lot of interesting reasons.
- To avoid a label rubbing against infant’s skin, Heat transfer label is used.
- These labels cannot be cut off and disposed. Hence the brand is on the garment for long term.
- They are very easy to apply with a standard heat press or household iron.
- They are used best on athletic and children’s wear
At Austin Trim we provide variety of shapes and sizes of Heat Transfer
Heat Transfer Labels can customize any logo, letter, design. For example, the character pattern, the superman pattern, the animal pattern, the tiger group, the cute cartoon design, the cool symbol, the color text and so on.
INSTRUCTION FOR APPLYING HEAT TRANSFER LABELS
- Set iron or heat press to 284-320ºF (140-160ºC). Higher temperatures can melt vellum backing. If using a household iron, set the dial between the cotton and wool setting with NO STEAM.
- Place heat transfer with the adhesive side down onto your garment or item. If the adhesive is exposed to the iron or press, the design will adhere onto the press and will be difficult to remove.
- If using a heat press, press down for 8 seconds. If using a household iron, press FIRMLY, straight down avoiding sweeping motions, for 8-12 seconds.
Please follow the instruction below that has been ‘marked’ specifically for your label.
Cold Peel: Wait until the transfer has been completely cooled. Then secure garment down and peel off vellum backing. Start at one corner and SWIFTLY remove the film.
Hot Peel: Secure garment down and immediately peel off vellum backing. Start at one corner and SWIFTLY remove the film. Do not peel slowly.
We use PMS Color Chart
This page displays a review of standard colors according to the Pantone Color Matching System. It is largely a standardized color reproduction system. The color system is used in a variety of industries, primarily printing, though sometimes in the manufacture of colored paint, fabric, and plastics.
Want to buy Quick?
Get a customized project with our online ordering tool.
You have all the things ready? Austin Trim’s online ordering system will walk you through the ordering process and we’ll get started on your project today!
YOU DREAM. WE DELIVER.
Create your labels, patches and packaging items amazingly unique and customized to get what you dreamed of.
Choose the Base/foundation which fits best with your desired look and feel.
Choose how you wish to apply a patch to various surfaces.
Border & Edge
Choose the patch shape style you want to give and how the edges will be finished.
Give WOW factor with upgrades like buttons, premium threads, styles and more.
If your designs are ready? Great! If not we take your idea, artwork or even a sketch to build on your final design.
Using the specs you give us, a digital sample is sent to you for approval. We can even ship you a physical sample if required.
Final Product & Delivery
Once product is ready, we check quality and ship your order as soon as possible to meet your deadline using the most cost effective shipping method.